Annual reports need to demonstrate a high level of professionalism and convey a lot of important information about your organisation. Annual reports can be printed on a range of paper stock options with a variety of finishes and binding options available to best reflect your organisation.
At Coleman’s, we print but we can also help bring your annual reports together. Our designers can even create an e-publication of your annual report.
If you are creating your own reports, watch for some common mistakes:
- run a complete spell check before submitting your file for print
- low resolution images do not print well so check the quality of your images – we recommend at least 300dpi
- ensure that your black text is black and not in CMYK or registration mode
- your files are provided with bleed and crop marks
- what you see on a computer screen does not always convey the same way on print – if you are unsure we suggest you check with one of our local designers first as they specialise in design for print
- make sure you are happy with the placement of page numbering, tables, and images – avoid having them run over each other as this is a highly observed mistake
If you are providing your own artwork, then refer to Artwork Supplied Checklist for a guidance.
Need an Annual Report in Darwin or Alice Springs, or anywhere else in Northern Australia? Colemans can help!