Mark the date with Darwin’s calendar printing experts
Connect with customers
Printed calendars are a great tool to promote special events, reach a wide audience, and build brand awareness.
Calendars make a practical gift for staff or clients. Customise your printed calendars for that extra thoughtful touch.
Sell advertising space
Some organisations even choose to sell ad space or cross-promote partner brands on larger wall calendars.
Your one-stop printing and signage partner
We are pleased to have Darwin’s best graphic designers on the Colemans Printing team. If you need help designing a visually appealing calendar that brings your brand to life, call us to discuss your requirements.
Calendar printing with a purpose
These calendars offer the most design flexibility. They usually hang in break rooms, kitchens and workshops where many people see them daily.
Smaller in size – but not impact. Desk calendars are an ideal gift for clients and employees who spend time at their desks.
Lightweight and freestanding, branded tent calendars are handy to display on reception desks, at events and conferences, and in offices.
With a small magnet or magnetic backing, these branded calendars are easily attached to metal surfaces like fridges or filing cabinets.
As Darwin’s leading calendar printer, we can tailor your project with specific dates, events, images and information.
CALENDAR PRINTING TIPS FOR DARWIN ORGANISATIONS
Printing high-quality calendars is a cost-effective way to get your brand in front of customers daily. With support from Colemans Printing, you can create a calendar that makes their day a little bit easier. Who wouldn’t love that?
- Design for impact: Make sure the design is visually appealing and includes your company’s logo, colours, and branding elements.
- Print with purpose: Ensure that the content, imagery, and messages are relevant to your target audience.
- Choose the best printer: Colemans Printing is Darwin’s most experienced calendar printer, with the knowledge and equipment to support your project.
- Select the size and format: Choose a calendar style that is practical, durable, and matches your organisation’s image.
- Snap great images: Use high-resolution images that are relevant, appealing, and on-brand.
- Make it practical: Include useful information like public holidays, significant events, and school holidays.
Providing your own Calendar artwork? Refer to our Artwork Supplied Checklist for guidance.